Friday, January 20, 2012

You are ere ....

You are here...




Words reach us still, from far far away. And in an instant, we cover the countless miles that separate us. How can I say that you are far away when all it needs is a connection we share on an 'unwordly' level... Sometimes it feels like you are right here because human emotions have the power to reach out... across oceans... across seas... across mountains... across all barriers.


You are here and trust me, this time you are not alone. I'm right beside you my friend... If it's a rough ride, just hold on tighter! 




Here and now... And I hope it always stays this way, no wait... I hope it gets better and better each day.


You are here.
And that's all that matters.

ThanQ for always being there,To listen and understand me...



On ur birthday I wish you all the happiness n love that ur heart can hold n warm hugs that u can wrap ur arms around foreva..

AppY budday MunKoOOoOOo ...
Loads of huggies n kichus :*

No comments:

Post a Comment